Condo for Sale Mandaluyong Near EDSA Kai Garden Residences Condominium

Location

M. Vicente Street, Brgy Malamig, Mandaluyong City

Kai Garden Residences is within walking distance from the Boni Station of MRT in EDSA that allows convenient access to any of the business districts of Metro Manila.

  • Robinsons Pioneer is within 2.2km,
  • Bonifacio Global City is within 2.8km
  • Ortigas Business Center is within 3.3km,
  • Rockwell is within 4km,
  • Ayala Business District is within 4.8km

KAI Garden Residences is only about 400 meters from the major transportation routes of EDSA and Boni Avenue.  KAI Residences is a walkable distance from EDSA but with ample space to buffer residents away from the noise of EDSA.

Location Map of KAI Garden Residences

Location Map of KAI Garden Residences

Nearby Shopping Centers

  • Domingo Guevera Commercial Strip – 400 meters
  • S & R Shaw Blvd – 1.6km
  • Cherry Foodarama – 1.8km
  • 500 Shaw Mall – 1.7km
  • Liberty Center – 1.9km
  • Shaw IT Mall – 2.2km
  • Robinsons Forum – 2.2km
  • SM Light Mall – 2.4km
  • Pioneer Center – 2.5km
  • Greenfields Shopping Center – 2.7km
  • Rockwell Power Plant – 2.8km
  • Shangri-La Mall – 3km
  • Starmall Shaw – 3km
  • SM Megamall – 3.3km
  • Estancia Mall – 3.8km
  • Robinsons Galleria 4.2km

Nearby Schools

  • Rizal Technological University – 450meters
  • City of Mandaluyong Science High School – 1.5km
  • Lourdes School of Mandaluyong – 2.5km
  • Colegio de Sta. Rosa – 2.9km
  • University of Asia and the Pacific – 3km
  • St. Paul College Pasig – 3.5km
  • San Pedro Poveda College – 4.1km

Nearby Churches

  • San Roque Parish – 450 meters
  • Archdiocesan Shrine of the Divine Mercy – 1.5km
  • Seventh Day Adventist Church – 1.1km
  • International Baptist Church – 650 meters
  • Our Lady of Fatima Parish – 950 meters
  • Victory Church – 1.5km

Features of the KAI GARDEN RESIDENCES

  • 3 High Rise Buildings
  • Japanese Inspired Architecture
  • 2 Amenity Levels
  • 4 Basement Parking Levels
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Full Back-up Power
  • Electrified Perimeter Fence
  • Fire detection, alarm, and suppression system
  • Lumiventt Technology
  • Landscaped Atriums
  • 12 High-speed elevators
  • Mailbox Area
  • Water Refilling Station
  • Laundry Station
  • Commercial Space

Amenities

KAI Garden Lap Pool

KAI Garden Lap Pool

  • Lap Pool
  • Lounge Pool
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Basketball Court
  • Play Area
  • Picnic Area
  • Garden
  • Outdoor Fitness Area
  • Jogging Path
  • Bar and Game Area
  • Lounge Area
  • Audio-Visual Room
  • Fitness Gym
  • Roof Deck
  • Function Room

About the Developer

KAI GARDEN RESIDENCES is a project of DMCI.  DMCI is known for high-quality construction and KAI Garden Residences is one of them.  KAI GARDEN RESIDENCES comes with a 2-year limited warranty.

Prices of the units

The prices of the units range from PHP 2.6 Million ~ PHP 7 Million.  These prices are subject to change as the turn-over date approaches.  It is best to inquire with us for the latest prices.   You may use the contact form below to get in touch with us.

The areas range from 24 square meters for a 1-bedroom unit up to 70 square meters for 3-bedroom units.

Reservation is PHP 20,000.

Downpayment is 30% of the list price, which is payable monthly from contract signing up to turn-over date.  The turn-over date is January 2023.  The remaining balance of 70% can be paid in cash upon turn-over or it can be bank financed.

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedsBathsSizePriceAvailability 
1 Bedroom A1124₱ 2870000Est. Pls call for current priceView
1 Bedroom B1131.5₱ 3400000Est. Pls call for current priceView
1 Bedroom C1132.5₱ 3400000Est. Pls call for current priceView
2 Bedroom A2148₱ 5380000Est. pls call for current priceView
2 Bedroom B2148₱ 5450000Est. pls call for current priceView
2 Bedroom C2144.5₱ 5000000Est. pls call for current priceView
2 Bedroom D2145.5₱ 5090000Est. pls call for current priceView
2 Bedroom E2145.5₱ 5120000Est. pls call for current priceView
3 Bedroom3270₱ 7440000Est. pls call for current priceView

Location